If you would like to enquire about a PARTY please fill in the form below.
Now in Sheffield, Bristol, St Albans, Cardiff & Southampton as well as parts of Hampshire & Surrey
Our typical children’s party includes three separate LEGO activities including a make-and-take build where the children get to keep the LEGO bricks at the end of the event.
The session runs for one-and-a-half hours and a standard party is for up to 15 children run at the child’s home or other venue chosen for the party.
We are also able to cater for larger parties. Also if you have any special requests just let us know and we will try and accommodate these.
- A standard party is £195 incl. VAT
- For 16 – 20 children the cost is £235 incl. VAT
- From 20 -30 children the cost is £390 incl. VAT (the cost increase due to the extra LEGO needed and in the case of the 20 – 30 children another member of staff will need to be present)
- The first 15 miles will be included in the party price. Any additional mileage will be charged at 0.45p per mile.
- Please be aware that our parties are aimed at children aged 7 upwards. If there are any younger children present they will require parental assistance.
- Once the party is confirmed we will invoice you for a non-refundable deposit of £50 to secure your booking.
Bright Bricks are always on the lookout for party facilitators in new areas. So, if you are interested in running your own Bright Bricks Parties with LEGO Bricks & would like more information please get in touch by filling out THIS FORM